Post Thanks / Like

Party time for the peanut gallery!

We survived Merms first day back to school! She made it an entire day..took two asked for time outs to step outta classrooms and just breath..major step for her. Shes also communicated to me she might have to see about changing a class as there are just too many kids in there for her to handle it. Shes communicating her needs...another win!

I wont say my evening was a mess with her..sensory overload...extreme tiredness...several pseudo seizues...but she made it through school..so ill take the bad for that bit of good.

Also wss able to talk with SIU psychology about screenings for Bella and Lilly. Bells has had some major tantrums lately...meltdowns at every corner...this concerns me and i want to make sure im handling them appropriately and not punishing her for something if shes ovee stimulated or not understanding. Amd Lilly ie back to chewing her fingers...uggggg..and hand flapping..singing to herself..But! We are all in school..functioning...and bringing home out work..so victory! Enough that fridays gonna be our annual family back to school party...aka junk food.whatever disney flicks out..and undivided momma time. :) we made it through so far....im soooo excited.

Posted from the My Autism Help app

Post Thanks / Like
    We survived Merms first day back to school! She made it an entire day..took two (asked for) time outs, to step outta classrooms and just breath..major step for her. Shes also communicated to me she might have to see about changing a class as there are just too many kids in there for her to handle it. Shes communicating her needs...another win!

I wont say my evening wasn't a mess with her..sensory overload...extreme tiredness...several pseudo seizues...but she made it through school..so ill take the bad for that bit of good.

I also was able to talk with SIU psychology about screenings for Bella and Lilly. Bells has had some major tantrums lately...meltdowns at every corner...this concerns me and i want to make sure im handling them appropriately and not punishing her for something if shes over stimulated or not understanding. And Lilly is back to chewing her fingers...uggggg..and hand flapping..singing to herself..But! We are all in school..functioning...and bringing home our work..so victory! Soooo fridays gonna be our annual family back to school party...aka junk food.whatever disney flicks out..and undivided momma time. :) we made it through so far....im soooo excited.

Junior Member Array
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night made 2NIGHTS IN A ROW!! Wow i hope this really keeps up! Been fighting a migraine for 2 days so the extra sleep helps!

__________________________________________________ __________________
    You can join us for best Testking cloud certification dumps oracle training solutions. Our pmp certification contains all those you want to pass for real quincy exam & www.jhu.edu training.
    Last edited by zunixaani; 03-09-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Junior Member Array
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kiddo slept through the night 2 nights in a row? Awesome! I hope it's the start of a new norm.