Dr. Tara Smith stops by to talk about the dangers of vaccine preventable diseases and why vaccinating is so important. We discuss the facts about VPD’s like Measles, Whooping Cough and Flu. These are very serious conditions that can be fatal, especially to the immunocompromised, those with HIV/AIDS, cancer patients on chemotherapy, the very old and the very young.
Tag: Dr. Tara Smith
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.