Eating, drinking, and swallowing are essential for sustenance and healthy growth. Although it is a natural act for many people, children with autism may find it a challenge. Dysphagia can affect people of all ages, and the severity of the condition can differ depending on the child. For some children, it can mean issues with …
Based in Northeast Ohio, Rob Gorski, is an influential blogger and podcast host, best known for "The Autism Dad" blog and podcast. With a mission to educate, validate, and provide support to parents raising children with disabilities, he has transformed his personal experiences as a father of three autistic children into a resource for parents across the globe. Rob’s work has earned recognition from CNN, ABC News, BBC Worldwide, the Tamron Hall Show, and has received dozens of awards for best autism-related blog. His compelling narrative resonates with his audience, making a significant impact on the global autism community.
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
- Is Online Speech Therapy Effective for Kids with Autism? February 13, 2024
- A Deep Dive Into the Transformative Impact of ABA Therapy on Child Development February 1, 2024
- What #Selfcare Looks Like in My Life January 25, 2024
- We are dealing with some new challenges January 15, 2024
- Top Home Improvements for the Safety and Comfort of Autistic Children December 15, 2023