Gavin started Lithium today. So far so good as we haven’t seem anything negative (probably to soon to tell). He also began the meds to treat the facial ticks and that does seem to be helping. The facial ticks have been getting worse each day . Hopefully this new medication will help.
Jul 16 2010
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I have no right to complain but sometimes I wish life was a little easier January 13, 2022
- Guess who didn’t have school again today? January 11, 2022
- How Dads in Business Can be More Successful January 10, 2022
- I need your input January 10, 2022
- My son’s school is shutdown today and you’ll never guess why January 10, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.