So I have been trying to put together a logo for “Fit 4 Autism”. A friend of mine from high school stepped up to help me out. Denise isactually very talented and had some really good designs. While we were trying to figure out the final draft I had an idea and it kind of fell together. I was inspired by one of her designs. So here it is. I think it is going to maybe evolve a bit over time but I really like it. I think it fits and is really appropriate for what I am trying to do. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Denise for all her help. She put a lot of time into these designs and totally inspired this Fit 4 Autism logo. Thanks again Denise.
Nov 20 2010
The new “Fit 4 Autism” logo is here……
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I was just interviewed by Paul Cimins on the “Hope Saves the Day Podcast” – Check it out August 12, 2022
- The reality of being a single parent to 3 neurodivergent teenage boys while battling my own demons August 11, 2022
- I don’t want to feel like this anymore August 8, 2022
- He had a major meltdown this afternoon and I’m completely drained July 28, 2022
- #Depression can be different for everyone but this is how it impacts me July 27, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.