I have decided to call our new journey with Gavin Operation Hope. I think the name speaks for itself.
So that’s that.
No progress was made today in the way of funding etc. I have calls into Stark County Family Council but have not heard back yet. I will be following up on Monday morning.
I have to call the treatment facility and get some information as well.
We haven’t said anything to Gavin and obviously won’t until the time is right. However, when is the time going to be right?
I suppose we will have to rely on the experts to tell us the how and when to explain this whole thing, not only to Gavin but also the other boys.
This was posted via WordPress for Android, courtesy of Samsungs Galaxy S III. Please forgive any typos. I do know how to spell but auto-correct hate me.
Please join our Autism Help Forums
Look for “Autism Help” app at the Google Play Store