It’s that time of month again. In order to Lost and Tired and the My Autism Help Forums online, I need your help. The monthly reoccurring costs associated with running both of these sites is approximately $150/month. These fee’s are due by the 28th of each month and we’re getting down to the wire for November.
There are many ways that you can help to support my cause.
1) You can simply donate via PayPal, using the embedded button in this post or the button in the left sidebar. Absolutely anything will be of help and greatly appreciated, not only by me but also by the tens of thousands of unique visitors I get every month.
2) You can “Like” and “Share” this post and any others for that matter. I have incorporated ads into this site to help it become more self-sustaining and the more traffic I get, the better the ads do and the more potential for people to click on them.
3) You can subscribe to my RSS feed and receive email updates about new posts once a day. You can either click the subscribe button below or in the left side bar. Be sure to confirm your email address or it won’t work.
4) You can “Like” this site and “follow” me on Twitter. there are buttons below for your convenience.
5) You can also “Like” and “Share” my Facebook page as well. That helps a great deal. You can visit my Facebook page or simply click the “Like” button in the box below.