A decisions been made

After some serious thought, Lizze and I decided not to begin the new IVIG Infusion regiment today.  Instead, we are going to begin this coming Friday.

The reason is two fold. 

For starters, he just had a full dose on Friday. Secondly, Gavin has an IEP meeting scheduled for April 2nd and we can figure out the educational logistics before this all begins.

I’ll speak more about the IEP meeting in another post….

image

This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉

Update: If you like this post, check out these as well. Click —–> Here <—– for my Top Posts.



“Like” me on Facebook

Visit the My Autism Help Forums

To reach me via email, please Contact Me

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: