I go into these interviews blind. The idea is to meet another special needs parent for the first time. Get to know them. Have a raw, unfiltered conversation. Learn about their life and family. Share experiences and insights with the overall goal of reminding everyone listening just how beautiful and unique every special needs family is.
Tag: The Parent to Parent Series
Oct 17 2020
The Parent 2 Parent Series (feat. Wendy Valente) S3E33
- By Rob Gorski
- 4 mins to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- Dr. Jason Kahn, PhD, on How Mightier Helps Kids Manage Big Emotions and Avoid Meltdowns (S6E17) June 8, 2023
- Ethan Sack Talks About His Autism Parenting Journey (S6E16) June 2, 2023
- Tips for Single Fathers: Navigating Co-Parenting with a Challenging Ex-Partner June 1, 2023
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.