…the words to express how touched and humbled I am right now. I want to take a second to thank everyone for flooding Gavin with cards. They said kids there never get cards like this. I find that sad but he came home tonight and has a huge pile of cards. He felt really special. Please know that you have touched a child’s life in a way that I could never have done myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Oct 12 2010
I fail to find…
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
- IEP Tips for Parents From Master IEP Coach Kimberly Charles (S6E14) May 15, 2023
- Want to Live a Healthier Lifestyle? Here Are Some Exercise Tips for Beginners May 12, 2023
- Fatherhood and Autism: Jason Brown’s Story (S6E13) May 9, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.
Glad we could help make his stay a little easier!!