I feel like we are on the brink of collapse. We have everything closing in around us. Gavin is really, really struggling, not to mention driving us all crazy. He just doesn’t ever seem to stop. We have no idea what his motives are or wether these things things are within his control. Dr. Patti seems to think he I playing us in many situations. I can see that but how do we know for sure and what the hell are we supposed to do about it?
Nov 03 2010
The Brink: An Honesty Post
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- Building Forward September 17, 2022
- I haven’t done this in forever but that needs to change September 11, 2022
- A little self-care goes a long way September 8, 2022
- Parenting sometimes requires a freakish level of flexibility September 7, 2022
- Dipping into my reserve of patience September 6, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.