I feel like we are on the brink of collapse. We have everything closing in around us. Gavin is really, really struggling, not to mention driving us all crazy. He just doesn’t ever seem to stop. We have no idea what his motives are or wether these things things are within his control. Dr. Patti seems to think he I playing us in many situations. I can see that but how do we know for sure and what the hell are we supposed to do about it?
Nov 03 2010
The Brink: An Honesty Post
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
- IEP Tips for Parents From Master IEP Coach Kimberly Charles (S6E14) May 15, 2023
- Want to Live a Healthier Lifestyle? Here Are Some Exercise Tips for Beginners May 12, 2023
- Fatherhood and Autism: Jason Brown’s Story (S6E13) May 9, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.
I know those days. Regrettably, those are the days I really loose my temper. Gabe, has ADHD, Sensory Intigration Disorder, Aspergers, Mood Disorder. Thy haven't put down bipolar disorder because of the issue of insurance, but they medicate him for it. We move 10 steps forward and 7 steps back. In many ways his younger brother who is more tempermental is more mature. It's not easy. I deffenitly find myself walking away a lot when he is so out of control.
Let me first thank you for posting and sharing your story. Secondly, its really great to feel a little less alone. Thank you.