Change is not easy for my Autistic kids. This time of year is especially tough for Gavin. The time change and fact that it gets dark earlier is something that really throws him off. He is still adjusting from this last one. During this period of adjustment he will have more trouble sleeping then usual. He is much moodier the normal and just all around struggles. It usually takes him a few weeks to adjust and it not a pleasant week for him of us.
Nov 05 2010
Autism and Seasonal Change
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- Finding Myself Again December 9, 2022
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.