Emmett was seen by the Geneticist this morning. The are testing him for everything. Their primary concern seems to be Fragile X. That seems to be the current theme for us as of late. They were explaining to us how rare our situation is. He said the reason they want the genetic workup is because of how uncommon all this is. We should have the results prior to Christmas. All in all it was a productive visit. On the way up I told Lizze that when they ask if Lizze and I are brother and sister I was going to tell them yes. I though it would be funny but she made me promise not to. To me it seems like a ridiculous question that deserves a ridiculous answer but I guess they actually run into that. All I can say is WOW.
Dec 02 2010
Emmett’s and the Geneticist
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.