We finally get to see the movement disorder specialist tomorrow at the Cleveland Clinic.. Can’t get he van into the shop till next week so hopefully we won’t having any problems on the drive there and back. This has been such a long time coming. Gavin is really struggling anymore. He has a really tough time even holding things in his hands without dropping them. I know it’s frustrating for us because of the MANY messes he makes but I can’t imagine how it feels to be him right now. I can’t imagine losing control over my body. I really hope we can put an end to this for him as soon as possible. Please keep him in your prayers tomorrow. Also pray the spinal tap isn’t required either.
- Bad news
- My days don’t get much harder than this
- Is Gavin losing his vision or is something else wrong?
- We have to be at @AkronChildrens Hospital this…
- Hello Pain Management at the @ClevelandClinic
- Gavin’s health isn’t doing so well
- We’ve made it to our 1st appointment at the…
- The 6 important events for us this week
- We had two close calls with Gavin’s meds this week
- I’m really worried about Gavin’s…