The wait has begun and I am sitting here sick to my stomach in a room all by myself. I was told when checking into the waiting room that it would be about 4 hours. I am typing this while watching NCIS and trying not to vomit…. Time seems to have slowed to the point of almost rolling backwards. I miss the kids, especially Emmett because I’m always with him.
Feb 09 2011
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
- IEP Tips for Parents From Master IEP Coach Kimberly Charles (S6E14) May 15, 2023
- Want to Live a Healthier Lifestyle? Here Are Some Exercise Tips for Beginners May 12, 2023
- Fatherhood and Autism: Jason Brown’s Story (S6E13) May 9, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.
Time does have a way of crawling, but shes in good hands.I've been in that position and its not much fun on top of everything else you have to worry about. Drink a coke for the upset stomach and try not to watch the darn clock or it quits moving,lol.Like Barb says, hang tight!!
Rob, I'll be there about 3:30. She'll be fine…hang tight!