I went to bed after updating all my threads and answering as many questions as I could. I get upstairs to find Emmett just sitting up in bed in a daze. I go to tuck him back in and I realize he’s burning up. Took his temp and he was approaching 104F.. That’s not good. So we got some meds on board and then got him in the tub to try and break the fever. He played for a bit and now laying down again. Hopefully he will be able to go to sleep. I’m soooooo tired.
Mar 09 2011
No sleep in my future….
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
- IEP Tips for Parents From Master IEP Coach Kimberly Charles (S6E14) May 15, 2023
- Want to Live a Healthier Lifestyle? Here Are Some Exercise Tips for Beginners May 12, 2023
- Fatherhood and Autism: Jason Brown’s Story (S6E13) May 9, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.
Hope Emmett is better soon.