I have to leave in a few minutes to go to meet with Elliott’s teachers. I’ll have all the kids with me, so this will be difficult. Then I will load them all up again and head to see Dr. Patti. Then back home to bathe, medicate and put them all to bed for the night. Then I have laundry and an Android project to work on. I also need to get caught up on this blog and then try to get some sleep tonight. At some point tonight I have get my parents car so I can get the van back into the shop…….AGAIN.
Apr 05 2011
It’s not over yet……
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.