The boys and I have arrived at speech and OT a little bit early. Elliott and Gavin are both excited and ready to go.
I inquired about Emmett once again and I’m waiting to hear back.
I hope to hear back ASAP because Emmett desperately needs to return to therapy. What’s the point of winning a battle with the insurance company if they don’t process the paperwork. He was approved at the beginning of May and it’s now July.
This is unacceptable and I will tolerate this no further.
**Thanks for reading**
-Lost and Tired
Please join our Autism Help Forum
Look for “Autism Help” app at the Google Play Store
This was posted via WordPress for Android, courtesy of Samsung’s Galaxy S III. Please forgive any typos. I do know how to spell but auto-correct is working against me.