Today started out really well. Elliott didn’t a fantastic job of getting up, dressed and off to school this morning. I showered him with praise because I was and am, so proud of him.
Jan 17 2013
Better way to start the day
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Based in Northeast Ohio, Rob Gorski, is an influential blogger and podcast host, best known for "The Autism Dad" blog and podcast. With a mission to educate, validate, and provide support to parents raising children with disabilities, he has transformed his personal experiences as a father of three autistic children into a resource for parents across the globe. Rob’s work has earned recognition from CNN, ABC News, BBC Worldwide, the Tamron Hall Show, and has received dozens of awards for best autism-related blog. His compelling narrative resonates with his audience, making a significant impact on the global autism community.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Business Name. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
- Soaps, Success, and Autism: Trevor’s Inspiring Tale (S6E49) November 20, 2023
- Hibi – manage, coordinate & navigate your child’s care November 17, 2023
- A Fun Q&A with My Autistic Son (S6E48) November 17, 2023
- Guy Talk: Communicating About Men’s Health Issues November 15, 2023
- A Parents Guide to Puberty and Autism (S6E47) November 13, 2023