This week is going to be focused mainly on Gavin. Our priority is getting him to his IVIG Infusion as soon as we get the date and time. We’ll probably have that time at some point Monday morning.
We are putting the whole week on hold until this is finalized.
I’m not sure what else is on the agenda but I imagine it will be made clear as the week goes on. Hopefully, Monday will be gentle and we can all survive.
This site is managed almost exclusively via WordPress for Android. Please forgive any typos as autocorrect HATES me. 😉
Visit the My Autism Help Forums
To reach me via email, please Contact Me