I spoke with the Cleveland Clinic on Monday. A nurse for Gavin’s neurologist is supposed to call me back to discuss what’s going on with Gavin.
While on the phone, I decided to check the status of the records transfer to John’s Hopkins.
As far as that goes, we’re dead in the water because they never received the release I signed and emailed back a few knows ago. I have to do this again and see if Lizze’s Mom can fax it from work for us.
This has to get done.
Once the release is signed and received bybthe Cleveland Clinic, it will take about 1 to 2 weeks to transfer the records. .
That’s where we stand at the moment. As soon as I hear anything new, I’ll be sure to update you all.
This site is managed almost exclusively via WordPress for Android. Please forgive any typos as autocorrect HATES me. 😉
Visit the My Autism Help Forums
To reach me via email, please Contact Me