There has been a rather significant change in plans, as it relates to Gavin and his fragile health.
For the life of me, I can’t remember if I have shared this yet or not.
It was decided, after John’s Hopkins reviewed Gavin’s records, that they were not the right place for him to be seen. They made a recommendation and after conferring with Dr. Moodley of the Cleveland Clinic, it was also agreed that this was the best move.
This new move is to get Gavin to a specialist at NYU.
This particular specialist is a former colleague of Dr. Moodley. This actually makes us feel very comfortable because Dr. Moodley is amazing and if he already had a relationship with this doctor, that would have many advantages.
As of yesterday, the Cleveland Clinic has been in contact with NYU and transferred all records.
I have to call in a few days to speak with them about our next step. I still have no idea about the logistics but when it’s one of your children, how can you not move mountains or at least try?
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Galaxy S4. Please forgive any typos as autocorrect HATES me. 😉
“Like” me on Facebook
Visit the My Autism Help Forums
To reach me via email, please Contact Me
Setup of an account with Bluehost and I get paid. If your looking for a host for your website or blog.
Click the image below and check out Bluehost. It’s what I use.
I’m in NJ & if there’s anything you need please let me know….
damnit- and here I was going to offer to cook you guys dinner when you came to Baltimore!!!! I have no doubt that those mountains’ days are numbered- good luck