The other day, I was inspired by my brother in law, to do one of these lists, sharing things about myself that aren’t common knowledge. These are 10 things about me, that you may not know already.
1) I’m the oldest of 6 kids. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
2) I’m scared to death of the dentist. When I was really young, I had to have a tooth reimplanted after an accident. I’ve been traumatized ever since.
3) I went to college for forensic psychology and almost moved to Manhattan to attend John Jay College.
4) I watch cartoons, even when the kids aren’t home. My favorites are the Marvel and DC comics animated series or movies.
5) I went to a Catholic grade school, High school and College.
6) For most of my young life, I played soccer.
7) I absolutely detest cheese, with the exception of mozzarella.
8) My very first job was a dish washer/bus boy, at a local country club. I was 14 years old.
9) When Lizze and I first moved in together, we lived in the exact same apartment that my parents did, when they were first married. This was completely by chance and I had no prior knowledge of this before moving in there.
10) I’ve never smoked a cigarette or done any drugs, ever.
I’d love for you to share some things about yourself in the comments below. 🙂
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉
“Like” me on Facebook
Visit the My Autism Help Forums
To reach me via email, please Contact Me
Thanks for asking!!!! It is like someone asking me how I am doing and really want to know.
1) I only wanted to be a stay at home mother (I am a succesful outside sales person)
2) i will say bad words, scream and cry for real when i see a big black bug (tramatized as a child)
3) I was really poor as a child (lived in the projects) my mother (as crazy and abusive as she was) did a good job of moving us up which helped me realize that there is a difference in poor and poor. Even though I have $10 to my name right now, I am not poor, just without available funds
4) I am the worst procrastonator. it has worked to my advantage sometimes because if i waited to the last minute sometimes the project is called off or there was no need for me to do whatever it was because of a change
5) I tell both my dog and my son’s rheumatologist that they cannot die. I am serious. I have said this and the rheumatologist for my son knew i meant it and he let me know his mama is 99 and going strong, Thank God. How selfish of me to not want the dr. to die just because I dont want a human being to die, but i need him desperately as he helps my son.
6) This is weird, when i go to the eye dr and they dilate my eyes I always felt better because it felt like the tension in my head went away and I would mention this to the eye dr but they never said anything till i went to a new eye doctor that said the drops would sting a bit because she uses the dilation medicine that doesnt have ansesthic in it as she gets a better read. I figured out and she discussed it with me that the anesthetic was what made my head feel better because it eases those eye mucles. i am glad she told me as that was on my “crazy me list”
7) I have a purple Christmas Tree. I aways wanted one and it was on sale and it is up and beautiful. this I did for me!!!!!!!!!
8) I have two car payments left on my car – what a miracle, what a blessing, please dont let it break.
9) I am not mad at my second (and last) ex husband for our divorce because he couldnt handle my difficult life
10) My kid is letting me borrow his 46 inch tv in my room while he is out of state visiting his brother. i love it. he and his brother moved it before they left for big bro’s house
Love it, wish I could come up with 10 things, after the week I have had I can’t remember my world before autism
#9 is so cool! And same thing here for #10!
1) The mathematics on that looks slightly sketchy. Are you the oldest of 7 children, or do you have 3 brothers or 1 sister?
7) I also dislike all kinds of cheese except mozzarella (which is heavenly when baked on anything).
9) That is really, really special, and I don’t think any of us would ever have guessed that.