The other day, I was inspired by my brother in law, to do one of these lists, sharing things about myself that aren’t common knowledge. These are 10 things about me, that you may not know already.
1) I’m the oldest of 6 kids. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
2) I’m scared to death of the dentist. When I was really young, I had to have a tooth reimplanted after an accident. I’ve been traumatized ever since.
4) I watch cartoons, even when the kids aren’t home. My favorites are the Marvel and DC comics animated series or movies.
5) I went to a Catholic grade school, High school and College.
6) For most of my young life, I played soccer.
7) I absolutely detest cheese, with the exception of mozzarella.
8) My very first job was a dish washer/bus boy, at a local country club. I was 14 years old.
9) When Lizze and I first moved in together, we lived in the exact same apartment that my parents did, when they were first married. This was completely by chance and I had no prior knowledge of this before moving in there.
10) I’ve never smoked a cigarette or done any drugs, ever.
I’d love for you to share some things about yourself in the comments below. 🙂
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉
To reach me via email, please Contact Me