Shaming special needs parents is not okay. It’s not. I want to take a moment before we get into this I want to briefly talk about the shaming of special needs parents. Frankly, this applies to any parent but right now, I’m reaching out to special needs parents in particular because this is something we …
Oct 01 2020
What kind of person shames a special needs parent?
- By Rob Gorski
- 12 mins to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
- IEP Tips for Parents From Master IEP Coach Kimberly Charles (S6E14) May 15, 2023
- Want to Live a Healthier Lifestyle? Here Are Some Exercise Tips for Beginners May 12, 2023
- Fatherhood and Autism: Jason Brown’s Story (S6E13) May 9, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.