I’ve not spoken about this in a while because I have been so caught up in the struggle; it hadn’t occurred to me. During therapy tonight with the kids, our therapist mentioned that I’m in survival mode. I’m very familiar with survival mode but hadn’t actually thought about it in a long time. I think …
Tag: survivor mode
Jul 03 2019
Do you know what it means to be in survival mode?
- By Rob Gorski
- 4 mins to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- Dr. Jason Kahn, PhD, on How Mightier Helps Kids Manage Big Emotions and Avoid Meltdowns (S6E17) June 8, 2023
- Ethan Sack Talks About His Autism Parenting Journey (S6E16) June 2, 2023
- Tips for Single Fathers: Navigating Co-Parenting with a Challenging Ex-Partner June 1, 2023
- A Hilarious and Inspiring Conversation with Tara Reynolds and Lauren Flack (S6E15) May 22, 2023
- We arrived at the Converge Autism Summit in Greenville South Carolina May 16, 2023
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.