Today is the anniversary of Lizze’s Mother’s death. Her grandmother was the only true Mother figure she ever had until she met my family. Her grandmother was a little southern woman but protected Lizze from all the insanity that was her childhood with the fierceness of a mamma bear. I only knew her for a short time before she passed but it didn’t take long to see how much she absolutely loved Lizze with the kind of unconditional love only a mother could have. She is dearly missed but I know she is watching over us. She would be so proud of what Lizze has done with her life.
May 11 2010
Rough Day For Lizze
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I was just interviewed by Paul Cimins on the “Hope Saves the Day Podcast” – Check it out August 12, 2022
- The reality of being a single parent to 3 neurodivergent teenage boys while battling my own demons August 11, 2022
- I don’t want to feel like this anymore August 8, 2022
- He had a major meltdown this afternoon and I’m completely drained July 28, 2022
- #Depression can be different for everyone but this is how it impacts me July 27, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.