Elliott Richard is not sleeping again. So Lizze is down stairs sleeping with him tonight. I just got up stairs to go to bed and Emmett John is still fully dressed with his shoes and socks on. If I try to take his shoes off he just screams. I really don’t see what it hurts to let him go for right now. If it’s comforting to him then so be it. Hopefully as these services begin to kick in then we can work on that. For now he is sleeping peacefully and that’s how it’s going to stay.
Jul 12 2010
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.