Gavin is still spiraling and just keeps getting worse. He is having at least 1 to 2 of these meltdowns a day. That may not seem like much but it is beyond draining both emotionally and physically. The meltdowns had stopped earlier in the summer. When things were at their worst the meltdowns were happening 5 or 6 times a day. We are slowly working are way back. We see the movement disorder specialist next week. Until we find out what is causing the movement issues he cannot be safely medicated. Next week can’t come fast enough.
Dec 27 2010
Gavin (Crisis) update…..
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I have no right to complain but sometimes I wish life was a little easier January 13, 2022
- Guess who didn’t have school again today? January 11, 2022
- How Dads in Business Can be More Successful January 10, 2022
- I need your input January 10, 2022
- My son’s school is shutdown today and you’ll never guess why January 10, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.