One thing I neglected to mention earlier was that Gavin’s diagnosis has changed. Lizze noticed that on Gavin’s chart (type thing) that his diagnose is now listed as schizo-effective disorder instead of bipolar. This actually makes much more sense then a diagnosis of bipolar disorder. However, it is closer to a diagnosis of schizophrenia. This isn’t a good things by any means, however, at least we have a better idea of what’s going on with him….
Jan 06 2011
Gavin diagnosis update
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I was just interviewed by Paul Cimins on the “Hope Saves the Day Podcast” – Check it out August 12, 2022
- The reality of being a single parent to 3 neurodivergent teenage boys while battling my own demons August 11, 2022
- I don’t want to feel like this anymore August 8, 2022
- He had a major meltdown this afternoon and I’m completely drained July 28, 2022
- #Depression can be different for everyone but this is how it impacts me July 27, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.