One thing I neglected to mention earlier was that Gavin’s diagnosis has changed. Lizze noticed that on Gavin’s chart (type thing) that his diagnose is now listed as schizo-effective disorder instead of bipolar. This actually makes much more sense then a diagnosis of bipolar disorder. However, it is closer to a diagnosis of schizophrenia. This isn’t a good things by any means, however, at least we have a better idea of what’s going on with him….
Jan 06 2011
Gavin diagnosis update
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.