For whatever reason Emmett has been screaming ALL morning. When I say sreaming, I mean ear piercing and headache inducing screaming. I have no idea what’s behind this but we need to figure it out. I don’t know if he’s in pain or just overwhelmed. This is when I find the speech and language delays to be the most frustrating. I want to help him but I don’t know how because he can’t tell me what’s wrong. Helpless doesn’t quite say it….
Jul 04 2011
My heads about to explode
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.