Even if we’re overreacting, I can live with that

Until we’re given other instructions, we will not be taking Gavin anywhere there are crowds of people. I’ve left messages once again today in regards to Gavin’s IVIG infusion medication and I’m waiting to hear back.

At this point in time, and in the absence of definitive information one way or the other, we’re going to assume that Gavin is at risk.

That’s simply the safest approach we can take at this time.

Currently, Gavin’s feeling okay and on the off chance we’re overreacting, I can live with that. What I can’t live with is not taking this seriously and having something happen.



1 comment



  1. that sounds like a hardcore mode too, but yeah i…

Join The Conversation

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: