As promised, the list of victories the Lost and Tired has been blessed with in 2011. If you read the previous post, you may notice that some of the things on this list were not the previous list as well. That’s because some things are blessings in disguise.
This list felt really good to make because it shows just how far we have come this year.
1) I met the “Bare Handed Man”.
2) Emmett began talking 🙂
3) Our van worked some of the time.
4) Lizze reconnected with her awesome friend/sister Vet and her amazing family.
5) Lizze recovered from surgery.
6) Emmett recovered from surgery.
7) Surgery broken up Emmett’s fevers.
8) I made many, many new friends through this blog.
9) We were blessed by Betterment’s generosity.
10) We were blessed by the generosity of countless people across the globe.
11) Elliott is now at a school that appreciates him.
12) Gavin continues to thrive at school.
13) Elliott is excelling academically.
14) The Lost and Tired blog has experienced exponential growth this year with over 752,000 hits.
15) I worked with and befriended some of the most amazing people within the Android community.
16) My writing was tweeted by Alyssa Milano. 🙂
17) I was interviewed by CNN.
18) We were blessed by the generosity of Motorola Mobility.
19) I made an amazing contact at Samsung.
20) Lizze and I have a stronger marriage then we did last year. 🙂
21) I was almost killed in a drive by shooting, but wasn’t. That’s positive right?
22) Despite all the challenges, we have made it another year.
23) Blessed because we have some of the best doctors in the world working to help figure out what is happening to Gavin.
24) I’m blessed because I have the best readers ever.
25) I’m blessed because my wife and kids are absolutely amazing and they continue to put up with me. 🙂
This is just some of the positive things that have happened to my family this year. 🙂