#Dysautonomia: The next step -

#Dysautonomia: The next step

As I announced last week,  we may finally have a lead on what’s going on with Gavin.  Actually, if he does have Dysautonomia,  that would explain some of what’s going on. 

Either way,  this is progress.  The next step is to get to the Cleveland Clinic ASAP,  for testing and an official diagnosis. 

We were supposed to hear within 24 hours from the time I called,  which was Friday afternoon.  Clearly,  that time has come and gone.  Perhaps,  we’ll hear something today and the delay was simply the weekend.

I’ll probably call tomorrow and follow up.  I want to get a handle on this right away. 

I want to also use our time at the Cleveland Clinic to collect all of the records that the mitochondrial specialist at Akron Children’s Hospital needs,  prior to seeing Gavin.

Hopefully,  this will all go down pretty quick. We are spread really thin,  both emotionally and financially and this is one more thing we have to worry about.  We have bumped this to a top priority and once again put everything else on a back burner.

**Thanks for reading**

       -Lost and Tired

Please join our Community Autism Support Forum

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Posted from WordPress for Android so please forgive any typos as auto-correct and I don’t see eye to eye. 🙂

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
%d bloggers like this: