Lizze and Elliott have begun the 24 hour EEG a little while ago. The EEG almost didn’t happen. If Gavin had been hospitalized last night, especially in Youngstown, the EEG would have had to be rescheduled.
This afternoon, Elliott began with a fever, literally minutes before walking out the door.
After consulting with the neurology department at Akron Children’s Hospital, it was decided that he needed to go anyway. Apparently, him being sick will work to our advantage when looking for seizures. I guess the body is weaker and they show up more. Perhaps my friend Kat can jump in and explain that…PLEASE.
Anyway, the test has begun and I at home with Emmett and Gavin. I feel pretty helpless at the moment. I will share information as I get it.
Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. 🙂
**Thanks for reading**
-Lost and Tired
Please join our Community Autism Support Forum
Posted from WordPress for Android so please forgive any typos as auto-correct and I don’t see eye to eye. 🙂