I wanted to update your all on the progress of Operation Hope. As of today, we are waiting on records to be transferred and a few phone calls to be returned.
I have a call into the Cleveland Clinic, requesting their recommendations for Gavin to be put in writing. They said they would be happy to do that of the need presented itself.
Our wraparound coordinator is working on paperwork we have to have completed prior to meeting with the board about funding.
This is the closest we have been to residential care being a reality for Gavin. I’m really hopeful that we are able to get him and the rest of us, the help that is so desperately needed.
I will be spending this week making phone calls and trying to facilitate the records transfer.
That’s about all I can do at this point. I will keep you posted as to the status of everything and will let you know, if anything changes.