This afternoon, Emmett has a check up at the pediatricians office. We’re a bit late on his 5 year visit but better late than never. Right?
Emmett will likely receive his MMR tomorrow because he’s not received that yet.
Because of his fever disorder and havoc it was wreaking on him, his pediatrician suggested we hold off until the dust settles and we have a better idea of what’s going on with him.
Also, we chose to spread his out as well.
All the boys are up to date on their vaccines, aside from Emmett and his MMR.
While Emmett won’t be very happy, he will be caught up on his vaccines. I’m not looking forward to this because it will be tough on everyone there, but expecially Emmett.
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Galaxy S4. Please forgive any typos as autocorrect HATES me. 😉
“Like” me on Facebook
Visit the My Autism Help Forums
To reach me via email, please Contact Me
Setup of an account with Bluehost and I get paid. If your looking for a host for your website or blog.
Click the image below and check out Bluehost. It’s what I use.
While i would normally say dont do it I think you have enough problems with people judging you that i will just say good luck I dont know what kind of seizure disorder your little guy has I know with mine they have fiberal seizures so they have been medically exempted from there second does I ll pray it does not cause him any issues with his fever disorder and hope he isnt to mad about it so its not a meltdown city day for you guys