I had the opportunity to speak with Sheri A. Marino, MA, CCC-SLP this past week. She’s the Executive Director of the Autism Healthcare Collaborative. The only way I can think to describe this organization is Dr. House meets Autism. The AHC basically provides families of medically complicated Autistic children with access to the top doctors from various specialities via teleconferencing.
Tag: Autism Healthcare Collaborative
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.