Lizze and I had a long discussion last night about how to handle the kid that stabbed Emmett because he was returning to school today. We were nervous because we didn’t know what was going on or how to ensure Emmett’s safety. We decided that there was at least one main thing we would insist …
Based in Northeast Ohio, Rob Gorski, is an influential blogger and podcast host, best known for "The Autism Dad" blog and podcast. With a mission to educate, validate, and provide support to parents raising children with disabilities, he has transformed his personal experiences as a father of three autistic children into a resource for parents across the globe. Rob’s work has earned recognition from CNN, ABC News, BBC Worldwide, the Tamron Hall Show, and has received dozens of awards for best autism-related blog. His compelling narrative resonates with his audience, making a significant impact on the global autism community.
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
- Is Online Speech Therapy Effective for Kids with Autism? February 13, 2024
- A Deep Dive Into the Transformative Impact of ABA Therapy on Child Development February 1, 2024
- What #Selfcare Looks Like in My Life January 25, 2024
- We are dealing with some new challenges January 15, 2024
- Top Home Improvements for the Safety and Comfort of Autistic Children December 15, 2023