We are really in need of prayers right now. Gavin is very manic right now and has been really struggling which effects everyone. Lizze is really struggling with her fibro and other health related issues. Emmett John has been regressing lately and that terrifies us both. The car is completely broken and we are trying to secure a loan to get it fixed. That isn’t going very well. Things are just falling apart all around me and I can’t seem to get anything done right. The last thing in the world I needed today was AEP showing up at my door to collect the bill or shut off our power. That has pretty much tapped us out for now. I just can’t seem to get ahead of the curve anymore. Please say a prayer we can stabalize Gavin and Lizze feels some relief soon.
Sep 28 2010
Things are pretty bad right now
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.