We are still waiting to hear back from Dr. R as to what we are supposed to do to help Gavin. Both kids were home sick today from school and Gavin really seems to be getting more frustrated with himself. We need to find him some relief. His bipolar is disorder is not being managed by the Lithium right now. We are running out of treatment options.
We need to figure out if there is a neurological issue or if this is related to mania. I truly pray that this isn’t a permanent problem for him.
Please keep him in your prayers. It’s really hard to know he is hearing and seeing things that aren’t there.
Posted from WordPress for Android