Yesterday was one of the toughest days in recent history for me. I took Elliott and Emmett in and/or out of their carsets 28 times yesterday. I actually sat down and figured that out. Anyway, I do enjoy meeting with Dr. Pattie for the boys therapy. The boys get out and get to play in the big play room and daddy gets another “adult” to talk to.
Apr 06 2011
Therapy…it’s good for the soul
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- I was just interviewed by Paul Cimins on the “Hope Saves the Day Podcast” – Check it out August 12, 2022
- The reality of being a single parent to 3 neurodivergent teenage boys while battling my own demons August 11, 2022
- I don’t want to feel like this anymore August 8, 2022
- He had a major meltdown this afternoon and I’m completely drained July 28, 2022
- #Depression can be different for everyone but this is how it impacts me July 27, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.