Yesterday was one of the toughest days in recent history for me. I took Elliott and Emmett in and/or out of their carsets 28 times yesterday. I actually sat down and figured that out. Anyway, I do enjoy meeting with Dr. Pattie for the boys therapy. The boys get out and get to play in the big play room and daddy gets another “adult” to talk to.
Apr 06 2011
Therapy…it’s good for the soul
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Me and My Guys
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
Sign Up for Updates
- A Year in Review and Season 6 Updates (feat. Rob Gorski) S5E51 November 25, 2022
- My Autistic Son Voted for the First Time: Here’s My Takeaway November 6, 2022
- Autistic and Voting pt2 (feat. Gavin Gorski) S5E48 November 4, 2022
- 4 Tips To Help Your Autistic Child Vote October 30, 2022
- The Importance of “Me Time” for Parents October 24, 2022
Support the Cause
My efforts help to support Autism and Special Needs families across the globe. It’s also how I provide for my own special needs family. If you’re so inclined, you can help support my efforts by clicking the donate button below.