Change of plans

Gavin woke up after a short nap,  feeling better.  We decided that we would hold off on the emergency room for now. 

Instead,  we will see our pediatrician this morning.

This will be less traumatic on Gavin and they can do the same abdominal xray there that they would at the hospital. 

If he has to go to the hospital from there than so be it. Thank you for all the prayers and support 🙂

Posted from WordPress for Android

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
most voted
newest oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Toni Smith

I hope it goes better for you today. Maybe a miracle will happen and he just has a belly ache and you won't find any….things in his abdomin.

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: