What’s your favorite kids show?

8 Comments on What’s your favorite kids show?

Perhaps this is going to sound weird but a few months back,  I asked a similar question.  I asked what kids show you hated the most.  That was a hugely successful discussion.

I thought it would be interesting to ask you what your favorite kids show is.

Don’t be embarrassed, we all have them.  The truth is that sometimes our kids can like a certain show or cartoon that we as parents, actually don’t mind watching.

In my case, I like the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series. I grew up with TMNT and I don’t mind saying that I enjoy watching them with my boys.

Your turn.  🙂

Read This  The struggle is real and so is the toll

• Silachan says:

I’ll always love Dragon tales. I do the whole ‘happy flap’ dance and get so excited I squeal when I get to watch it. Other shows from the 90s too like Rocket power and Rugrats are awesome too.

• lostandtired says:

@Silachan Dragon Tales? Really? I’m not judging but I HATE Dragon Tales. LOL
      How about Phineas and Ferb?  🙂

• Silachan says:

@lostandtired I  can’t stand phineas and ferb, or adventure time, or spongebob, or really any of the “new” cartoons! xD I was a 90s kid and always will be loyal to the 90s cartoons. lol. I first saw dragon tales when I was like 6 or so, and have liked it since. I’m not sure why really, because the characters can definitely be annoying. But I think I liked the message behind it all in the end. 🙂

• Crabwife says:

I’ve grown to really like SpongeBob Squarepants. And iCarly. I was sad to find out that this is their last season. Now Adventure Time is starting to grow on me.

• Crabwife says:

I’ve grown to really like SpongeBob Squarepants. And iCarly.

• wyrdpookaone says:

thunder cats  HO! and I have to admit a guilty pleasure in sailor moon.