There was a lot that happened today and I thought I would do something different and share everything that occurred in a collage of picture.
1) Emmett decided that he wanted a tattoo. We’re horrible parents and told him that he was way too little to get one. He improvised by using a poofy sticker he got from Dr. Pattie. 🙂
2) While at Dr. Pattie’s tonight, Elliott was cooking food for us in the play kitchen and driving it over to us in the broken, pink bus thingy.
3) This was the feast that Elliott and Emmett force-fed us during therapy tonight. They are just too sweet. 🙂
4) This is Gavin’s newest work of art. Love the smile. 🙂
5) Emmett wanted me to take a picture of him pretending to scream, so he could see what he looks like. Why? I don’t even ask anymore.
6) I fixed our furnace problems today with a can of compressed air and I fixed out broken vacuum by removing this tiny piece of clear plastic. Yay me. 🙂
7) I took this while loading the boys into the van, on their way to school. Sometimes it’s like herding sheep. They just sorta go everywhere but the van.
8) This is a picture of the fresh loaf of oatmeal bread I baked. 🙂
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉
To reach me via email, please Contact Me