UPDATE: I was speaking Chip Fisher, the President of Fisher Wallace Laboratories and received an update on insurance companies that are now covering the Fisher Wallace Stimulator. I’ll add to the list as I get new information. Insurance companies currently covering the Fisher Wallace Stimulator: United Healthcare Medicaid in the State of Maine Click Here …
Based in Northeast Ohio, Rob Gorski, is an influential blogger and podcast host, best known for "The Autism Dad" blog and podcast. With a mission to educate, validate, and provide support to parents raising children with disabilities, he has transformed his personal experiences as a father of three autistic children into a resource for parents across the globe. Rob’s work has earned recognition from CNN, ABC News, BBC Worldwide, the Tamron Hall Show, and has received dozens of awards for best autism-related blog. His compelling narrative resonates with his audience, making a significant impact on the global autism community.
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
- Is Online Speech Therapy Effective for Kids with Autism? February 13, 2024
- A Deep Dive Into the Transformative Impact of ABA Therapy on Child Development February 1, 2024
- What #Selfcare Looks Like in My Life January 25, 2024
- We are dealing with some new challenges January 15, 2024
- Top Home Improvements for the Safety and Comfort of Autistic Children December 15, 2023