We had family therapy last night and there was a little bit to talk about. The main focus was on healing my family (Lizze, the boys and myself) and not so much on anything that I’ve taken to simply consider background noise or static.
- Talking About Mental Illness: Mental illness is very real and can impact every aspect of someone’s life
- Emmett has an emergency dentist appointment today
- August 18, 2016A small break does a Daddy good (0)
- November 7, 2015Do you know how exhausting special needs parenting is? (24)
- June 26, 2016Making birthdays special even when you’re a struggling #Autism family (2)
- June 15, 2016We won’t be going to the Cleveland Clinic but we will be going somewhere else (0)
- August 18, 2016A break from the chaotic week (0)