Gavin’s condition is getting worse 

Lizze and I have decided that Gavin’s current is becoming more and more concerning.  As such, we are beginning the process of a possible medical intervention.  

I spoke with his psychiatrists office today and raised of the question of whether or not we should increase his to where he was previously before we had to start over a couple of years ago.  

I’m not super uncomfortable with exploring that option but we have to wait until Monday to possibly have an answer for this.  Doing anything with Clozapine is not taken lightly and will likely require an emergency visit. 

Unfortunately, the doctor is out of town and no one is going to want to touch this with a ten foot pole until he gets back next week. 

For now, we hold tight and wait to hear back.  

Gavin’s not in any physical danger but he is becoming increasingly paranoid and that’s not a good thing. is not a good thing when it comes to people with schizo type disorders.  


Related posts:


Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
Photo and Image Files
 
 
 
Audio and Video Files
 
 
 
Other File Types
 
 
 
wpDiscuz