It was cold but sunny and we needed to get the kids out of the house for a little while. We ended up at the park and had a really good time. The outdoors helped me to feel better and the boys to get a massive amount of wiggles out.
Mar 12 2018
We took the kids to the park this weekend
- By Rob Gorski
- 1 min to read
Based in Northeast Ohio, Rob Gorski, is an influential blogger and podcast host, best known for "The Autism Dad" blog and podcast. With a mission to educate, validate, and provide support to parents raising children with disabilities, he has transformed his personal experiences as a father of three autistic children into a resource for parents across the globe. Rob’s work has earned recognition from CNN, ABC News, BBC Worldwide, the Tamron Hall Show, and has received dozens of awards for best autism-related blog. His compelling narrative resonates with his audience, making a significant impact on the global autism community.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Business Name. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Sweet shit-missile from hell, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 7, 2021
- A Parents Guide to Autism and Sensory Eating (S6E53) December 8, 2023
- End of The Year Interview with Gavin (S6E52) December 6, 2023
- Answering Your Questions About Autism, Parenting, and Dating (S6E51) December 3, 2023
- An Inclusive Nationwide Tennis Program For Autistic Kids (S6E50) November 27, 2023
- Conversations Dads Should Have But Often Don’t November 26, 2023