I love the fact that Gavin has a favorite place to sit and enjoy nature. This is at the Canton Garden Center, and he sits here watching the fish swimming at the surface of the little pond.
He also seems to enjoy the calming waterfall as well.
Do you have a favorite place to just zen out?
- The butterflies of Fall at the Canton Garden Center
- We pulled our old fish tank out of retirement (Lots…
- Why family time is so important to me (25 pictures)
- Pictures from the Butterfly Garden
- Spring has officially arrived at the Canton Garden Center
- Review- Is the EcoQube C a great project for kids…
- One of my new favorite pictures
- Is this is what they call a fairy door?
- It’s way too early for Christmas lights,…
- This is what #Schizophrenia looks like to my family