Lizze and I have been working with Emmett to help him fall asleep tonight. He’s not feeling good again and hasn’t been able to fall asleep.
I’m getting worried about Emmett because he’s really struggling with these tummy aches. His pediatrician has checked him out on many occasions but found nothing. I think it’s time to return to his Gastroenterologist. He hasn’t had to go back since his food allergies cleared up but I think it’s a good direction to go in.
Emmett wants to go to school today but he’s clearly struggling.
I think I’m going to get him back into see his pediatrician ASAP. I tried calling last night but I can’t schedule something until the morning. I wish I knew how to help him but I don’t.
I have no idea how school is going to go, or if it’s going to go at all for that matter. Lizze and I will have to make that decision when he wake up.
Please keep Emmett in your thoughts and prayers.